- The Camera Engineering group is responsible for all research, design, development, test, and qualification of Image Signal Processing (ISP) pipelines.
- The Camera Image Quality Engineer is responsible for ongoing evaluation, benchmarking and characterization of ISP and computer vision products.
- The primary tasks are Image quality assessment, image evaluation and image benchmarking.
- Works with ISP, camera and computer vision application teams to assess image quality and color reproduction.
- Tune ISP parameters for particular sensors to meet image quality objectives and to achieve best image quality under different lighting conditions.
- Develop lab and customer focused image quality tests.
- Develops image quality and color metrics through objective and subjective analysis.
- Assist Customer Support and Customer Engineering teams with camera/ISP bring-up.
- Access customer ISP image quality issues and propose resolutions / improvements.
- Acts as a point of contact and reference for Image quality.
- Responsible for IQ evaluation lab, maintenance of IQ equipment setup, and IQ software tools.
- Works with interdisciplinary teams for color and image quality evaluation.
- Desirable 5 years’ industry related experience. Preferred in Image processing or Computer vision area.
- Matlab and C/C++ programming .
- Solid understanding of the image signal processing (ISP) pipelines.
- Good knowledge of DSP, signal processing, and digital imaging theory.
- Software engineering degree also considered if IQ related work experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good mathematics background.
- B.S. or M.S. in Image science, Color Science, Computational Photography, Optics, and/or related fields
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.