- You participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing .NET web and / or desktop applications
- You contribute to quality improvement, via code reviews and unit tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team
- You estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices
- C# development experience
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API, or WPF
- Experience with database design and programming
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Good communication skills, ability to work well in various teams
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- Experience with Java Script, jQuery, Angular, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with HTML and CSS
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.