- Participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing Java applications, either desktop, or web
- Contribute to quality improvements, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- Participate in the development of deployment scripts or tools aiming at reducing the total cost of ownership for the maintained applications
- Estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Computer science university degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices, knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with application design, programming architecture and software lifecycle
- Extensive use of APIs and good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA, Tomcat) is useful and desired
- Experience with source code management tools like SVN, GIT
- Experience with at least one known RDBMS (e.g. MySql, Oracle, MSSQL)
- Experience with Eclipse RCP/RAP is a plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
- Experience developing UI using Angular 2+ preferred
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.