About the project:
Sensors group develops products that rely on capacitive or optical sensors, such as door handles or kick sensors.
A Door Handle has to be able to lock the car at a simple touch or to detect the presence of a hand even before the handle is pulled.
Kick Sensors provide the ability to open the trunk while having your hands busy, by detecting a leg movement that simulates a kick at the back of the car.
- Implement, improve and run our Hybrid Cloud infrastructure for our high volume IoT solution;
- Support the development teams to automate the application lifecycle by using DevOps and CI/CD best practices;
- Identify and address reliability risks of our services;
- Debug production issues across distributed services;
- Be part of your team's on-call rotation;
- Automate almost all the things.
- Strong engineering or IT operations background and the urge to master both disciplines;
- Production experience with at least one major cloud provider, preferable AWS;
- Analytical minded and open for new ideas and technologies;
- Strong understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Team player with a “Getting Things Done” mentality.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.