About the project:
Sensors group develops products that rely on capacitive or optical sensors, such as door handles or kick sensors.
A Door Handle has to be able to lock the car at a simple touch or to detect the presence of a hand even before the handle is pulled.
Kick Sensors provide the ability to open the trunk while having your hands busy, by detecting a leg movement that simulates a kick at the back of the car.
- Clarify and define the Software Specification (based on the Customer requirements);
- Support the SW Architect in defining the Software Architecture;
- Define and shape the Software Design of your application;
- Implement the code;
- Test your software according to the defined testing method;
- Analyze the findings from Test department or Customer, propose solutions and implement them;
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- Experience with C programming language;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Very good organization skills;
- English skills in writing and speaking;
- AUTOSAR knowledge and Automotive Safety related experience are a plus.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.