- Providing assistance for users (troubleshooting when it comes to applications not working properly or issues with the distribution platform - this can be done by connecting remotely, assistance via phone or by mail);
- The assistance provided is operational one (it explains the functionality of each tool) or technical (restarting servers, checking XML files, server logs);
- The technician gives clear answers and escalates the case, if need be, to the appropriate team - He/She may operate remotely (by phone, email or using the tool for remote connection).
- Spoken languages: German (B2 or higher) and English;
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit;
- Availability to work in night shifts;
- Nice to have: Previous service desk and customer care experience.
- Management of booking websites' configuration;
- Managing the global platform for making reservations;
- Analysing the payment platform for online transactions;
- Management of the interface between the global platform and the internal system of the hotel (analysis of XML-interface files, checking file transmission);
- After 2 months of production, the technician will be trained on other applications as well (10 more) managing the connectivity with external distributors, remuneration for intermediaries, B2B contracts, hotel network issues , different reporting tools, encryption tools for credit cards, welcome project, geolocation;
- Once this training has been performed, the technician will be always in contact with his colleagues and will still need to ask for assistance frequently (for about 6 months).
During the basic training-4 weeks period- the technician will actually learn how to use 4 of the most common applications.
They require advanced study followed by many practical cases.
These applications allow:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.