HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients.
We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
At cXstudio we craft the customer experience for Aegon, one of the largest and most versatile financial services companies in the Netherlands.
From our small studio office in Voorburg, 64 designers, developers, analysts etc. are working together in small autonomous teams to transform Aegon into the most loved digital, customer-centric brand.
As User Experience Designer, you will be part of an autonomous agile team on a mission to improve how the user experience of Aegon’s online banking. Working alongside developers, analysts, testers and product owners, you will be responsible for all experience design, from concept to implementation.
Your main focus will be interaction design, but you will work with service designers and user researchers to shape the vision and with business and data analysts to marry your vision to Aegon’s processes.
- Translate user and business needs to workable interface and interaction design, which you communicate through sketches, wireframes, prototypes or high fidelity mockups;
- Assist in planning and conducting user research and usability testing;
- Support a team of developers during sprints by solving problems, creating assets and clarifying decisions;
- Apply and contribute to the Aegon style and UX library;
- Support ideation and concepting of new functionality;
- Facilitate communication between business stakeholders, technical team members and others by translating and visualising ideas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Arts, Industrial/Product/Multimedia Design, Architecture, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Engineering etc.);
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally at a digital agency;
- Proficiency in interface and interaction design and information architecture – able to organise information in a clear way and design to a high standard;
- Experience with design and prototyping tools, such as Axure RP, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc;
- Familiarity with user personas, scenarios, blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, and other tools to communicate requirements and solutions to other designers, developers, and management;
- Ability to employ research methods such as content and task analysis, usability testing, and stakeholder interviews to identify problems and opportunities;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in Dutch (preferred).
- A knack for visual design to not only use, but expand the Aegon style and component library)
- Experience and interest in financial services
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams
- Interest in or willingness to develop service design activities, such as customer journey mapping, service blueprinting, affinity diagramming etc.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.