HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients.
We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
- Complete design flow for FPGA from RTL code to bitstream;
- Support to HW realization (device pin-out, Signal & Power Integrity analysis);
- Implementation of algorithm specification into RTL code (VHDL/Verilog);
- FPGA validation/troubleshooting in HW development labs;
- Technical documentation realization.
- Knowlegde developing complex RTL code for FPGA based products;
- Knowlegde of Altera Quartus and Xilinx Vivado P&R tools;
- Knowlegde performing digital simulations using standard industry simulators (Mentor QuestaSim);
- Knowlegde performing static timing analysis/debug and implementing design improvements;
- Proven ability to produce thorough technical documentation and specifications;
- Result orientation, initiative, autonomy, perseverance, sense of urgency;
- High attitude to ask for & provide support, to enable an effective team working;
- Willingness/availability to stay in Italy and for short-term assignments (6-12 months);
- Effective communication;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (Italian speaking/writing appreciated);
- Belonging to “protected categories” is a preferred requirement.
- Knowledge of common system level modelling simulation tools (e.g. Matlab / Simulink);
- Knowledge with hardware debug using FPGA embedded logic analyzers and test equipment;
- Basic knowledge of Ethernet/IP networks and protocols;
- Packet processing and signal processing devices or functions implementation.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.