HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients.
We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
- Development of RF / microwave HW platforms with operating frequencies from 3 to 80 GHz;
- Interfacing resources for implementing Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs);
- RF analogue HW subsystem modelling / simulations;
- Validation of third party RF components and subsystems;
- Design validation/troubleshooting in HW RF/Microwave development labs;
- Factory support for new product introduction (design for testability);
- Project and product documentation realization (design for testability)
- Study background in RF / Microwave systems development;
- Knowledge of Microwave design, for both passive and active circuits, like filters, LNA, amplifiers, LO, up to 40GHz;
- Knowledge of Microwave frequency HW units design methodologies and CAD tools;
- Knowledge of RF / analog lab environment, including e.g. spectrum & network analyzer, oscilloscope, power meter, signal generator, fading generator;
- Knowledge of the most common microwave simulation tool (ADS, Microwave office);
- Attitudine to assembly and re-work activities;
- Result orientation, initiative, perseverance, sense of urgenc;
- High attitude to ask for & provide support, to enable an effective team working;
- Willingness/availability to travel in Italy and abroad for short-term assignments;
- Effective communication;
- Fluent in English speaking/writing (Italian speaking/writing appreciated);
- Belonging to “protected categories” is a preferred requirement.
- Basic experience in digital design, VLSI, FPGA
- Basic knowledge of test environment automation e.g. Labview-based
- Basic knowledge of common system level modelling simulation tools (e.g. Matlab / Simulink)
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.