HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients.
We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
- Design and implement embedded SW for Telecom equipment, including Low level device drivers, Real time applications;
- Non Real Time applications for system management (equipment handling, alarm handling);
- Implementation of L2/L3 protocols on embedded systems, driving high complexity devices (High speed FPGAs, ASICs, SoCs, Ethernet switches);
- Code debugging and verification at unit level;
- Participation to XFT (Cross Functional teams) activities during development projects;
- Occasionally, participation to Customer support activities, both remotely and on customer site for Emergency corrections of faults detected on field.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or SW Engineering;
- 4+ years in SW development;
- Advanced knowledge of programming in C;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C++;
- Knowledge of Network Configuration Protocol (Netconf) and Yans data modelling language;
- Experience in programming Linux Kernel;
- Experience of Real Time operating systems;
- Good knowledge of Ethernet/IP networks and protocols;
- Knowledge of SW Versioning concepts, applied preferably on Clear Case and/or GIT;
- Willing to relocate in Italy (Milano area) or for short assignments (6 to 12 months);
- High result orientation i.e. responsibility, takes initiative, perseverance and sense of urgency;
- High attitude to provide support and work in team;
- Good skill in communication and cooperation;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing, (Italian speaking/writing appreciated);
- Belonging to “protected categories” is a preferred requirement.
- Familiarity with agile ways of working such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Familiarity with Radio transmission systems development.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.