About Frontier Silicon
Frontier Silicon is the world's leading supplier of technology solutions for digital radio and connected audio devices. It provides semiconductors, modules and software solutions to a wide range of consumer audio brands - including Sony, Philips, Pure, Panasonic, Roberts, Grundig, Bose, Bang & Olufsen. The company is headquartered in London, with engineering, sales and operations teams in Cambridge, Timisoara, Hong Kong and Shenzen.
Timisoara development centre was created with the desire to make Made in Timisoara a world known software "brand" and the vision of bringing together the perfect team.
The Senior Embedded Engineers within FS-Timisoara are responsible for the successful technical delivery of products and component technologies.
The Senior Embedded Engineer will have experience throughout the product development lifecycle and across the range of our product classes. We expect them to develop the capability to be Principal engineers within 3 to 5 years. Senior Engineers lead teams and exhibit a significant talent for architecture, technical leadership and hands-on embedded software engineering - ideally in the areas of software-defined radio, digital audio and Internet streaming. He/She will be a self starter capable of working without supervision to deliver components or even complete projects. The successful candidate will join our team of engineers developing software for high-volume consumer electronics and automotive products based on our Digital Radio and IP Radio SoCs.
Qualifications and experience
- Good honours degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years' software development experience in the semiconductor, consumer electronics or related industries
- Excellent understanding of embedded systems architecture and design
- Expertise in embedded C programming and system debugging
- Technical knowledge of C, Python and Assembler developments
- Domain knowledge of Wifi, TCP/IP
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.