ABOUT FIRST DERIVATIVES
First Derivatives (FD) is a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions.
Focused on financial institutions that work cross-asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations.
The Company’s software is also used in a range of industries including telecoms, digital marketing, pharma and utilities to help organisations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
- You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients;
- Full SDLC activities from design, programming, testing, Scripting, installation;
- Ensure that applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security;
- Ensuring all code complies with the highest security and technical standards;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Proficiency in C#;
- Strong development/programming skills;
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services;
- Experience of working in a commercial business environment;
- Strong mathematics background is preferred;
- End to end experience of the project life cycle;
- Open to travel/working in EMEA/Global would be advantageous but not a prerequisite;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority;
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven;
- Strong presentation skills.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.