ABOUT FIRST DERIVATIVES
First Derivatives (FD) is a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions.
Focused on financial institutions that work cross-asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations.
The Company’s software is also used in a range of industries including telecoms, digital marketing, pharma and utilities to help organisations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
- Ownership and accountability of multiple projects;
- Regular status reports and updates with Senior Management;
- Escalation point for project level risks;
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the project team;
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting against the project plan and budget in line with agreed Programme governance.
- Project Management certification is advantageous;
- Significant Change delivery experience;
- Experience working in a confidential environment;
- Experience in the Financial Services sector;
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage budgets;
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.