ABOUT FIRST DERIVATIVES
First Derivatives (FD) is a leading provider of products and consulting services to some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions.
Focused on financial institutions that work cross-asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the Company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back-office operations.
The Company’s software is also used in a range of industries including telecoms, digital marketing, pharma and utilities to help organisations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
- Maintains up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of in-place systems;
- Maintains optimal operational configurations of all in-place security solutions;
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information;
- Review logs and reports of in-place systems and interpret the implications of that activity and devise plans for appropriate resolution;
- Participate in investigations into problematic activity;
- Work with the IT Security Manager to perform the deployment, integration and configuration of all new security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures and/or group security policy.
- At least 2 years' experience in an IT security role;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of network technologies and protocols and security of same (VPN, WAN, LAN, DMZ, TLS, SSL);
- Experience with IT security technologies and methods including OS hardening, Data Leakage, Protection , Endpoint and Media encryption, Web Content filters, Intrusion Prevention/Detection (IPS/IDS), SIEM reporting/alerting and Network Access Control technologies;
- Excellent written and verbal communication including the ability to exchange information, present ideas, and to report facts (both verbally and in writing) clearly and concisely.
- At least one security-focused industry certification such as a CISSP, CISM, CISA, and GIAC certifications;
- Experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, SOC, NIST, or COBIT;
- Experience of developing and implementing information security policies and procedures;
- Programming or development experience will be seen as an asset.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.