FEV has been an innovator in the powertrain and vehicle industry for three decades. Our engineers have a reputation for taking new concepts and developing them into production-ready solutions that our customers can directly integrate into their product plans.
FEV continually reinvests in internal research and development in order to generate new ideas and further develop emerging technologies. We also have established an industry-leading benchmarking program that, today, includes a database of hundreds of current and future powertrains and vehicles – a tremendous tool in evaluating the future potential of new concepts.
- Implementation and test case creation according to requirements;
- Producing technical documentation, requirements and reports;
- Technical discussions with customer and other FEV sites.
- Programming skills: Embedded C;
- Understanding of communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet);
- Understanding of Autosar Standard, Experience with Autosar configuration tools (ex. DaVinci, Tressos, etc) is a plus;
- Familiar with MISRA C rules;
- Experience with UDS protocol / Bootloader / OEM Specific is a plus;
- Optional: C++, JAVA, C#;
- Optional: experience with MicroControllers and Assembler;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Organized and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Team oriented as well as independent and autonomous operation with “hands-on” mentality.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.