FEV has been an innovator in the powertrain and vehicle industry for three decades. Our engineers have a reputation for taking new concepts and developing them into production-ready solutions that our customers can directly integrate into their product plans.
FEV continually reinvests in internal research and development in order to generate new ideas and further develop emerging technologies. We also have established an industry-leading benchmarking program that, today, includes a database of hundreds of current and future powertrains and vehicles – a tremendous tool in evaluating the future potential of new concepts.
- Functional safety management according to ISO26262;
- Planning and follow-up of all activities of the ISO26262 safety lifecycle;
- Support in creating functional and technical safety concepts;
- Support in creating safety analyses (HARA, FMEA, FMEDA, FTA);
- Moderation and participation at technical reviews;
- Generation of safety case;
- Close cooperation with the project manager, developers and customers.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software);
- Proven experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA);
- Demonstrated success in project and quality management;
- Profound knowledge of ISO26262;
- Knowledge of ISO IEC61508;
- Knowledge of MATLAB / Simulink is preferred;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of vehicle systems required;
- Knowledge of CAN, communication protocols is beneficial;
- Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical mechanical or mechatronics;
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as good IT skills. German language skills considered an advantage;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions;
- Teamwork in international and global teams;
- Autonomous and responsible operation.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.