FEV has been an innovator in the powertrain and vehicle industry for three decades. Our engineers have a reputation for taking new concepts and developing them into production-ready solutions that our customers can directly integrate into their product plans.
FEV continually reinvests in internal research and development in order to generate new ideas and further develop emerging technologies. We also have established an industry-leading benchmarking program that, today, includes a database of hundreds of current and future powertrains and vehicles – a tremendous tool in evaluating the future potential of new concepts.
- Defining project requirements based on customer requests;
- Supporting the estimation process for projects acquisition or requirements changes;
- Responsible for software project architecture based on AUTOSAR configuration for the entire project lifecycle;
- Analyzing problems occurring in the project and offering support for the team in developing appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor degree in IT or engineering sciences with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the field (SW Architect with Autosar);
- Programming skills: Embedded C;
- Sound knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet);
- Thorough understanding of Autosar Standards (4.2.x, 4.3.x), experienced with Autosar toolchains;
- Familiar with MISRA C rules;
- Experience with UDS protocol / Bootloader / OEM Specific is a plus Optional: C++, Linux;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Organized and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Team oriented as well as independent and autonomous operation with “hands-on” mentality; open to mentoring.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.