FEV has been an innovator in the powertrain and vehicle industry for three decades. Our engineers have a reputation for taking new concepts and developing them into production-ready solutions that our customers can directly integrate into their product plans.
FEV continually reinvests in internal research and development in order to generate new ideas and further develop emerging technologies. We also have established an industry-leading benchmarking program that, today, includes a database of hundreds of current and future powertrains and vehicles – a tremendous tool in evaluating the future potential of new concepts.
- Develop backend Java modules using JEE technologies;
- Develop frontend Angular components.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Strong OOP development skills;
- Experience with Java, strong Java 8 knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of JEE or Spring Frameworks;
- Strong experience with JPA/Hibernate;
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs(JAX-RS, Spring REST);
- Experience with ORM database systems (PostgresSQL, Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL);
- Experience with Unit Testing on both client and server;
- Result focused;
- Good and assertive communication skills - fluent in English, both spoken and written. German language skills are appreciated.
- Experience with Angular JS;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- Exposure to Agile development process;
- Experience with Git.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.