FEV has been an innovator in the powertrain and vehicle industry for three decades. Our engineers have a reputation for taking new concepts and developing them into production-ready solutions that our customers can directly integrate into their product plans.
FEV continually reinvests in internal research and development in order to generate new ideas and further develop emerging technologies. We also have established an industry-leading benchmarking program that, today, includes a database of hundreds of current and future powertrains and vehicles – a tremendous tool in evaluating the future potential of new concepts.
- Development of automotive Powertrain functions (thermic, electric and hybrids);
- System architecture and strategy development;
- Unit and component level modeling and testing with OEM specific toolchain based on Matlab / Simulink;
- Implementation and test case creation according to requirements;
- Producing technical documentation, requirements and reports;
- Technical discussions with customer and other FEV sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Robotics or Electrical Engineering and Computer Science;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Model Based Design of Embedded Software;
- Proficient in Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow / M-Scripting and MS Office;
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems and Multi-processor Systems is desired;
- Good knowledge of engines / electric motors / transmissions / powertrain topologies is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of Electronics, Computer Architecture and Serial Communication (CAN / LIN / Ethernet / FlexRay);
- Good knowledge of Control Strategies, Identification Methods and Mathematical Modeling;
- Good and assertive communication skills - fluent in English, spoken and written. German language skills are appreciated.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.