ESYLUX develops, manufactures and sells electrical products for more energy efficiency, comfort and safety in buildings. Their presence and motion detectors, outdoor lights, emergency lights and smoke detectors bear the label "German Engineering" and are known for their high quality all over the world.
At the end of 1980s ESYLUX moved on to develop its own product solutions. Since then, the company has been strongly investing in the improvement of its know-how regarding the design and manufacturing of detectors and lights. More than 100 property rights and patents for the European market testify to it.
ESYLUX as a mid-size family business is successfully expanding abroad. They are active with twelve subsidiaries and 17 experienced distribution partners around the world: in Europe, Asia, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and South America.
Right now they are looking to extend their development center to Romania, choosing Timisoara as a top location with brilliant minds and exceptional developers.
- New product development like new sensors (Hard and Software): Development of complete new product against specification
- Error detection and optimisation of current products: Based on customer feedback certain functions need to be improved
- Documentation of source codes
- Defect analysis in either soft or hardware
- Excellent knowledge of Embedded Programming in C/C++, ANSI-C
- Ideally knowledge in DALI and / or KNX
- Experience with SW development for microcontrollers
- Design of PCB layouts is a plus
- Experience with concepts and design for circuits is a plus.
- Availability for 2-3 weeks training in Germany.
- Health Insurance
- Kitchen full of goodies
- Great office location, the nearby park square is a huge plus :)
- Memorable team-buildings
- Conferences and training sessions are on the house.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.