Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Computer Science or related;
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms and Object Oriented decomposition of software, its limitations and advantages;
- Fundamental programming skills: keeping code DRY, focused on readable and maintainable code;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with at least one RWD CSS framework like: Angular Material, Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure;
- Good understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with one or more of the following libraries: jQuery, AngularJS, React;
- Some understanding of the NodeJS ecosystem;
- Basic knowledge of hybrid mobile app development;
- Basic knowledge of release management (continuous integration, TDD & QA);
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Familiarity with Agile development, source control (Git, SVN), issue/bug tracking.
- People who engage in software engineering as an inherently social activity that requires efficient communication, good cooperation and mutual aid;
- Self learners with a hands-on attitude, not shy in asking for help;
- People who take responsibility and ownership for work done;
- People who can explain and document the reasons and thinking behind one’s actions;
- People who can offer and handle constructive criticism and reviews;
- People who can handle sardonic comments related to hacker culture, agile development and other buzzwords of the industry;
- People with a restless passion to learn new things and a natural talent at being versatile;
- People who are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary & bonuses based on performance.
- All-inclusive private health plan.
- The best tools money can buy – very fast company laptop and at least one secondary screen.
- Knowledge exchange & individual coaching for personal development.
- The chance to grow a career in a non-corporate environment.
- Cozy office in the city center.
- Informal working conditions & flexibility.
- 1 day/week work from home possibility.
- Cool parties, teambuildings and other team outings.
- Office treats: best coffee powered by Jura, fresh fruits and snacks.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.