We believe in easily gathering data to improve business so we're developing a powerful online form builder that allows anyone to create forms and surveys as easy as 1-2-3. With 3 brands in our portfolio and an investment from 3TS Capital Partners, we're rapidly growing and looking for talented web developers to join our team.
Our systems are 100% built on the scalable infrastructure of AWS. We're working with cutting edge technology to measure and understand user behavior and ultimately take data-driven decisions.
- You’ll be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practice within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- You will support the team lead as an adviser and drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team turning it into reality;
- Able to act as an interface between multiple technologies;
- Collaborate with other SMEs and collaboratively achieve company’s vision;
- Focus on application security and scalability;
- Coaching: helping the team work through technical challenges;
- You’ll help them to improve and develop over time, and to meet their objectives;
- Review code to ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented and optimal;
- You will be part of the SMEs group and, be a strong engineering voice.
- Previous experience of leading and mentoring a team of engineers;
- Deep knowledge of software engineering;
- You’ve worked with PHP, OOP, Design Patterns, various frameworks, asynchronous message queues and have experience with microservices architecture;
- Experienced working with SQL databases, query optimization and transactions;
- Expert understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions;
- Skilled in finding, defining and facilitating the creation and sharing of both low level and high level architecture;
- Experience with legacy code and transition toward a microservices architecture;
- You worked with cloud hosting platforms;
- Web security is something you take seriously.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.