We believe in easily gathering data to improve business so we're developing a powerful online form builder that allows anyone to create forms and surveys as easy as 1-2-3. With 3 brands in our portfolio and an investment from 3TS Capital Partners, we're rapidly growing and looking for talented web developers to join our team.
Our systems are 100% built on the scalable infrastructure of AWS. We're working with cutting edge technology to measure and understand user behavior and ultimately take data-driven decisions.
- You’ll be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practice within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- You will support the tech lead and help drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team turning it into reality;
- Collaborate with other SMEs and collaboratively achieve company’s vision;
- Focus on application security and scalability;
- Coaching: helping the team work through technical challenges;
- Review code to ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented and optimal;
- You’ll be focused on continuously improving our engineering processes and practices, quality and deliverables;
- You are an evangelist of unit testing.
- Previous experience in working with local and remote teams;
- Deep knowledge of software engineering;
- You’ve extensively worked with PHP, OOP, Design Patterns, various frameworks, asynchronous message queues and have experience with microservices architecture;
- Other programming languages are a big plus;
- Experienced working with SQL databases, query optimization and transactions;
- Experience with legacy code and transition toward a microservices architecture;
- Experience in developing and scaling a microservice oriented system (high availability and security);
- You worked with cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure);
- You’re experienced at mentoring junior engineers;
- Have a passion for building quality into every software development activity;
- You are a practitioner of agile development with a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments.
Nice to have:
- Basic Linux
- Soap web services is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database (Mongodb etc)
- Experience with caching systems
- Experience with Zend, Laravel or Symfony.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.