We believe in easily gathering data to improve business so we're developing a powerful online form builder that allows anyone to create forms and surveys as easy as 1-2-3. With 3 brands in our portfolio and an investment from 3TS Capital Partners, we're rapidly growing and looking for an exceptional UX Designer to join our team in Timișoara.
The person we’re looking for is a well-rounded individual with strong interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities, a passion for simplifying a complex problem space, and a desire to craft delightful, useful, and efficient experiences for our users.
- You’ll be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practice within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- You will support the tech lead and help drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team turning it into reality;
- Collaborate with other SMEs and collaboratively achieve company’s vision;
- Focus on application security and scalability;
- Coaching: helping the team work through technical challenges;
- Review code to ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented and optimal;
- You’ll be focused on continuously improving our engineering processes and practices, quality and deliverables;
- You are a evanghelist of unit testing.
- You have a deep knowledge of software engineering
- You worked with Microservices and Serverless architectures
- Your code works seamless with API technologies
- You worked with cloud hosting platforms (AWS, Azure)
- You’re experienced at mentoring junior engineers
- You are a practitioner of agile development with a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.