We believe in easily gathering data to improve business so we're developing a powerful online form builder that allows anyone to create forms and surveys as easy as 1-2-3. With 3 brands in our portfolio and an investment from 3TS Capital Partners, we're rapidly growing and looking for talented web developers to join our team.
Our systems are 100% built on the scalable infrastructure of AWS. We're working with cutting edge technology to measure and understand user behavior and ultimately take data-driven decisions.
- Understand the business model and business meaning behind different data points;
- Unify different data collection and reporting tools into an integrated and coherent solution, collaborating with developers;
- Continuously improve data collection, analysis and reporting systems to achieve greater effectiveness;
- Leverage data to answer product questions: understand the question, collect the necessary data, analyze it, and translate results in product recommendations;
- Build and update user profiling, acquisition and conversion funnels and feature usage dashboards;
- Communicate data analysis results and insights using intuitive visuals;
- Proactively propose data insights relevant for the product objectives;
- Collaborate with Product Owners and development teams to support product decisions with data based insights;
- Set up A/B tests together with Product Owners, analyze results and make recommendations for product improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, business analytics, statistics;
- Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or related areas;
- Familiar with comprehensive statistical analyses: A/B testing, funnel analysis, prediction modeling;
- Proficient user of data analysis and visualization software;
- Proficient in SQL (or similar language aimed at querying relational databases);
- Experience with R, Python, or a similar scripting language is a plus;
- Familiar with digital product companies;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.